Sunnydale After Dark
Past Featured StorySummary: The story of a true Christmas Miracle, Spuffy style.
Series: A Christmas Collection by Passsion4Spike
Categories: Season 7
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Andrew Wells, Dawn, Giles, Willow, Xander
Genres: Alternate Reality, Drama, HEA/HFN, Holiday Fic, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 14,742 Hit Count: 852 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: 12/19/22 Updated: 12/19/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: Beta'd by the fantastic MissLuci! Thank you for helping me through when I was struggling and polishing the spots where I was dull. All mistakes are mine because I had to fiddle after she finished.
Begins during S7, Showtime. Despite the air date of this episode (Jan 7th), I’m going to say Spike is rescued a bit before Christmas because the previous episode’s air date was Dec 17th.
Rating: PG, Language
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Miracle by Passion4Spike - Likes: 4 Comments: 6 Word Count: 14,742 Hit Count: 852 Published: 12/19/22

Hope you enjoy! Happy Holidays!

There is head-hopping here. I can't help myself, but it isn't as wide-spread as I normally am. Just don't let it throw you.

As usual, I had to cut words to get this into one chapter. If you see any mistakes, let me know and I'll fix them.