Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: "It started out slow... It was a lot like ketchup." 
Or: Spike, Buffy, and Riley redefine their relationship and how they think about each other. Follow up to With Grit and Pain and Heaven, If There's a Star For Us .
Series: Grit and Pain Verse
Banner Art By: Harlow Turner
Categories: Between Seasons, One-Shot, POV, Sunnydale After Dark Debut, Sunnydale After Dark Exclusive, Vignette
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Riley Finn
Genres: Angst, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort, POV, Queer Themes, Threesome
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Chooses Not to Use Warnings
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,025 Hit Count: 55 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 02/24/24 Updated: 02/24/24


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: I recommend reading the first two stories in the series first, otherwise this might not make sense. This takes place between BtVS S4 and S5.
This is a Buffy/Spike/Riley story. I like Riley. He's treated very sympathetically in this. In fact, this is from his POV. You have been warned. 
I want to dedicate this to my good friend ClowniestLivEver who planted the idea of writing a Buffy/Spike/Riley fic in my brain. Thanks for enabling me, and putting up with all my Riley propaganda. 
The title of this fic comes from the Marina song "Goodbye". 
I can honestly add this to the relatively short list of "stories I have cried while writing". 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Harlow Turner - Likes: 2 Comments: 4 Word Count: 1,025 Hit Count: 55 Published: 02/24/24