Sunnydale After Dark
FeatureSummary: This is a Spuffy Playmobil stop-motion film I made for round 32 of Seasonal Spuffy in Spring 2022. Playmobil is a huge thing in Germany and both my sons loved playing with the figurines. The Knights of Byzantium were given to me by my little one. I customized Spike, Buffy, Giles, and the Winnebago with paint and had a lot of fun while doing so.  Both my sons were of invaluable help and assistance in making this video. The voice-over about half into the film is by my eldest.
Thanks to everyone at Seasonal Spuffy for making an amazing event possible not just once but twice every year. Thanks to everyone at Sunnydale After Dark for giving us Spuffies a home and a haven not only for fanfiction but also for fanart.
No horsie was harmed during the making of this film.   
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Season 5, Seasonal Spuffy Entries, Video Arts
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: None
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Violence
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 1 Hit Count: 1,121 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 10/17/22 Updated: 10/17/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes:  
 

1. Now Might Be A Good Time For Something Heroic by flow - Likes: 18 Comments: 17 Word Count: 1 Hit Count: 1,121 Published: 10/17/22