Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Written for the 25th anniversary of "Welcome to the Hellmouth" and "School Hard." 
Banner Art By: honeygirl51885
Categories: Season 4, Season 6
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 2
Word count: 6,789 Hit Count: 1,293 ePub Downloads: 6
Published: 09/30/22 Updated: 11/14/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

View All Chapters

Story Notes: This is a story told in two parts, and it used to be two separate stories, but I just put them together into one! Both banners made by honeygirl51885. 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. One Girl in All the World by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 13 Comments: 14 Word Count: 2,534 Hit Count: 1,237 Published: 09/30/22

Written for the 25th anniversary of "Welcome to the Hellmouth."

2. One Step Away by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 10 Comments: 6 Word Count: 4,255 Hit Count: 56 Published: 11/14/23

 

Not actually a second chapter to this story-- this is a story I had posted as a one-shot, but since it was written for the 25th anniversary of "School Hard," I decided to have both together in one fic. Banner made by honeygirl51885.

 

This is an episode which I have come to view VERY differently then my first time around, because I wasn't one of those lucky fandom members who loved Spike the instant they saw him, and it took me until the end of Season 2 to actually give him a chance! 

 

But I love it now, and Spike's entrance makes me laugh and weep and just smile real big every time, because oh HERE we go, NOW the show is actually starting! The party don't start til Spike walks in.