Sunnydale After Dark
Past Featured StorySummary: Spike feels safe in the basement of the Summers household, with Buffy watching over him. 
Series: Walking Through Words
Banner Art By: honeygirl51885
Categories: Season 7, Drabbles, Missing Scene
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 990 Hit Count: 1,453 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 08/22/22 Updated: 08/22/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: Set in S7, somewhere after "The Killer in Me", this is a reverse POV, sort of, to honeygirl51885's Sleep Walk. And she's really the reason this exists at all-- I owe her so much thanks for the suggestion to try my first 1000 word drabble (which I DID), the permission to piggyback off of her work, the title, the incredibly beautiful banner, the talking through this premise with me, and the opening up a series for both of these stories to live in!! So, all the hugs for her... she does so much for me and I am unworthy.
 
And a massive shout-out for my beta trevino... for being the incredibly supportive and sweet friend she always is!
 
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Dream Walk by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 6 Comments: 7 Word Count: 990 Hit Count: 1,453 Published: 08/22/22