Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: A chance encounter with a lady from his past sparks a trip down memory lane for Spike.
Categories: Pre-Series, Season 2, Post-Series
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Anne Pratt, Dawn, Original Characters, William
Genres: Established Relationship, Historical, Lighthearted, Romance
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 3,229 Hit Count: 1,256 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 08/13/22 Updated: 08/13/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. In short, I do not own anything Joss would want and he owns a lot of stuff I do. I'm doing this solely to amuse myself and, maybe on a good day, entertain others. I leave that to them to decide.

 

***Banner image from a photo of the original work taken by the author. 

1. One Shot by Ginger - Likes: 4 Comments: 4 Word Count: 3,229 Hit Count: 1,256 Published: 08/13/22

God knows when I'll find the time to post my back catalog here. In the meantime, here's my favorite of the one-shots I've written to date. Since I almost exclusively write post-series, I don't get the opportunity to write unapologetically evil Spike. It was more fun than I expected because he's a multi-dimensional villain, a mass murderer who also happens to be the perfect boyfriend.

Not beta'd.