Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Put together one worried mother, one leftover snack, one heartbroken Slayer and one vampire who is perhaps not quite the monster he should be, and what do you get? Mortal allies.
This is the first story of the Mortal Allies Series.
Series: Mortal Allies
Categories: Season 2
Characters: Buffy, Joyce, Original Characters, Spike
Genres: Alternate Reality, Angst, Drama, Dramedy, Hurt/Comfort, Slow Burn, UST
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 8,431 Hit Count: 953 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: 06/18/22 Updated: 06/18/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: Inspired by the original banner created by Pffiferpack. 
Thanks to my lovely beta-readers, PaganBaby and Holi117. Love your input, ideas, and all the smiley and frowny-faces I get back from you! All mistakes are mine because I can’t stop fiddling.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Joss owns all, I’m just playing in his sandbox.
 

1. Chapter 1 by Passion4Spike - Likes: 2 Comments: 4 Word Count: 8,431 Hit Count: 953 Published: 06/18/22

Small AU adjustment before we start: Story starts near the end of Becoming, Part II, but the whole time-frame is moved up a bit, and Buffy does not wait for morning to go fight Angelus in the mansion to stop him from activating Acthla as she did in canon. Buffy is fighting Angelus in the early morning hours before dawn, but Willow has still had time to do the spell to return Angel’s soul. The only real change is that everything is begun earlier and done before the sun comes up. Okay? Okay.