Sunnydale After Dark
Past Featured StorySummary: Manips of Buffy and Spike's wedding, based on an idea by flow.
A Gift For: flow
Categories: Post-Series, Graphic Arts, Sunnydale After Dark Debut, Sunnydale After Dark Exclusive
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Established Relationship, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 2 Hit Count: 149 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: 02/13/24 Updated: 02/13/24


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: wedding picture by Double Dutchess - Likes: 9 Comments: 18 Word Count: 2 Hit Count: 149 Published: 02/13/24

This manip was made based on an artist request on Discord made by flow, who wrote: "For quite some time now I have had a Spuffy fic living rent-free in my head. I doubt I will ever write it down. However, in this fic that only exists in my mind Buffy and Spike are married and they have a wedding pic on a shelf in their living room. In this pic, Buffy does not wear a white wedding dress because that's simply not her. Instead, she wears a short dress with golden sequins all over it. Imagine my surprise when I recently saw a pic of Sarah Michelle Gellar pop up on her Instagram account. She was in Vegas and she is wearing the exact dress Buffy wears in her wedding pic. I would love to see a manip of this pic with Spike standing next to her and wearing something that would qualify as a wedding outfit for him.  If anyone should ever be in the mood to make such a manip I'd be eternally grateful."