Sunnydale After Dark
Summary:

Oh, damn, never seen that color blue
Just think of the fun things we could do
'Cause I like you
This ain't for the best
My reputation's never been worse, so
You must like me for me

Series: Buffy’s Version
A Gift For: ClowniestLivEver
Banner Art By: Lady Emma
Categories: All Human, Drabbles, Sunnydale After Dark Exclusive
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Alternate Reality, POV, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 100 Hit Count: 150 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: 12/05/23 Updated: 12/05/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes:

I honestly didn’t think I was going to have anything for this event, but I love my Spuffy friends so much, I couldn’t go without giving gifts, and somehow this little project just occurred to me. YES, IT’S AH, KIDS. Obviously based somewhat on Taylor Swift, and parts of her public relationship with Whatshisface Kelce, but I know nothing about that sphere in general, and I kept it very Spuffy as much as possible.
Also, all my SAD Swifties will be insanely glad to hear you may have converted me a little while I was listening to the songs in question… and a few others.
Cleaned up my Buffy Swift manips I made for simmony’s birthday quite a bit for the banners, so a final version of that will be in with the last drabble. Tried to go off of specific songs I knew people liked (yes, I reread the Discord thread A LOT), but also that felt true to the story and to the giftees!

1. Chapter 1 by Lady Emma - Likes: 5 Comments: 4 Word Count: 100 Hit Count: 150 Published: 12/05/23

Liv, my sweet baby friend, you’re constantly making me feel awesome about myself, and I can only hope to reciprocate a tiny bit the same. You’re so talented and I’m constantly in awe of how generous and amazing you are. I wrote this and I instantly knew it was your drabble because this scene was made for you.