Sunnydale After Dark
Summary:

Spike: December 1998 - May 2003 

This is a declaration of love for Spike, obviously inspired by Spike’s speech to Buffy in “Touched.”
Not a Spuffy piece per se but Spike is not Spike without Buffy, and she’s always there even if we can't see her.

This artwork is the result of a collaboration with my giftee, marinaeulalia, who wrote the text you can read on the poster and co-wrote the summary and story notes.
So this is my gift to her, but it’s also our gift to the SAD community.
Happy holidays! 
 

Series: The Way We Are
, Series: Entries for SAD Events
A Gift For: marinaeulalia
Banner Art By: VeroNyxK84
Categories: Graphic Arts, Sunnydale After Dark Debut
Characters: Spike
Genres: Lighthearted
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Chooses Not to Use Warnings
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 1 Hit Count: 147 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: 12/03/23 Updated: 12/03/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes:

Shortly after the announcement of SAD December event, marinaeulalia reached out to me with a project idea that got me immediately on board: she had written a text and she wished to have some art created for that, using a selection of Spike pictures.
Of course I couldn’t say no to such a wonderful idea, and that’s how this artwork was born! 

We hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. He’s the One by VeroNyxK84 - Likes: 15 Comments: 23 Word Count: 1 Hit Count: 147 Published: 12/03/23

Without further ado, we present: “He’s the One”