Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Following her resurrection and the destruction of Sunnydale, Buffy discovers that she's immortal. Long after her friends are gone, she begins a new life as a member of Starfleet— possibly a few lives— all the while haunted by the memory of Spike and the feeling that he is still out there somewhere.
A continuous WIP of one-shots and drabbles from Buffy's life in the Star Trek future.
Banner Art By: Lady Emma
Categories: Post-Series, Alternate Universe, Crossover , Drabbles
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Other
Genres: Alternate Reality, Reunion, Slow Burn
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: No Chapters: 3
Word count: 895 Hit Count: 417 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 10/24/23 Updated: 01/21/24


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Unbetaed at the moment and banner by me.
I've been watching a lot of Star Trek lately, so when the Buffy is immortal theory entered my mind again recently (mentioned by someone and I'm sorry I can't remember who!) the seeds of this crossover began. Not comics compliant in any way. 

1. To Stay by Lady Emma - Likes: 3 Comments: 3 Word Count: 380 Hit Count: 148 Published: 10/24/23

I've been strugglewatching Discovery, to be honest, and I'm not the biggest Burnham fan, but she's been growing on me and I do think Buffy would like her. A little drabble set during DIS 2x13 "Such Sweet Sorrow Part 1".

2. To Seek by Lady Emma - Likes: 2 Comments: 4 Word Count: 269 Hit Count: 140 Published: 10/24/23

Did I mention this was going to be all over the place? I’m just writing and posting snippets as the ideas hit me. We’ll see where it all goes.

Set sometime in late TNG season 6. 

3. To Serve by Lady Emma - Likes: 1 Comments: 1 Word Count: 246 Hit Count: 129 Published: 01/21/24

Another snippet from Buffy's life in Starfleet. I promise we'll catch up with Spike soon! She's been a little detained, however...

Unbetaed, and I had planned on rewatching the Voyager pilot for this, but ultimately didn't, so any mistakes are mine.