Sunnydale After Dark
Summary:

Missing scene, set in S6 at the end of ep. 6x16 “Hell’s Bells,” possibly replacing the second-to-last scene in Buffy’s living room where she’s talking to Willow and Dawn.
Instead, Buffy stops by Spike’s crypt after failing to locate the runaway groom, and they have a conversation. 

 

Series: Fade Into You
Banner Art By: VeroNyxK84
Categories: Season 6, Missing Scene, One-Shot, Sunnydale After Dark Exclusive
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Alternate Reality, Drama, Friendship, HEA/HFN
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 4,989 Hit Count: 204 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 09/16/23 Updated: 09/16/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes:

This story was born from a series of random drabbles based on weekly prompts (you can find an anthology here on SAD: “What the Drabble?”) 

When I saw that a drabble titled “Solace” was starting to gather various sequels (draquels?) I decided to put them together and create a one shot. 

The original 100-word drabbles are still part of the anthology so you’ll find them all there in three separate chapters, because here I only used them as a starting point; they’ve been reworded and blended into the story.

Banner credits:
Free stock image from Pixabay by ha11ok (bokeh texture) 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Drops of Solace by VeroNyxK84 - Likes: 10 Comments: 12 Word Count: 4,989 Hit Count: 204 Published: 09/16/23

Not beta’d, but I did my best to apply what I’ve learned while working with marinaeulalia on my other stories. 

All mistakes, of course, are mine and mine alone.