Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Three years after leaving Sunnydale, the Scooby gang is back together in LA to celebrate a wedding. With so many familiar faces popping up, how crazy could things get? 
A Gift For: honeygirl51885
Banner Art By: scratchmeout
Categories: Post-Series, One-Shot
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Ensemble - AtS, Ensemble - BtVS
Genres: Established Relationship, Fluffy, HEA/HFN, Lighthearted, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 8,573 Hit Count: 289 ePub Downloads: 5
Published: 05/18/23 Updated: 05/18/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: This is a birthday gift for the one and only honeygirl51885!! birthday Who continues to be such an amazing and invaluable friend to me, and a kind and generous person to everyone I see her communicate with on this site, and I still don't know how we got so lucky to have her and her talents here!!! 
 
 
Thank you heaps to the_big_bad for being such a patient and kind and efficient beta for this story! And so many thanks as well to scratchmeout for the beautiful banner!
 
And now... sit back and enjoy the sappiest story I have ever written, lol. I seriously overdosed on the fluff for this one, quite unintentionally! 
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. La Vie En Rose by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 11 Comments: 11 Word Count: 8,573 Hit Count: 289 Published: 05/18/23