Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: The first time it happened, he thought he was dreaming...
Series: Reunion
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Friendship, Romance, Slow Burn, UST
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 959 Hit Count: 180 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: 05/03/23 Updated: 05/03/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: ObDisc: Sadly, any characters or plots you recognise do not belong to me. I will, however, look after the characters, and make sure I put them back (almost) as good as new when I'm done ;)
 
I haven't read the comics, and I don't like much about what I've heard of season 8, so this basically ignores that part of canon... but I do adore the idea of some of the Scoobies living under the same roof. So I have borrowed the idea that they're living in neighbouring apartments (or in one big house or... whatever) for this post-series oneshot.
It's the first of my BtVS stories to have a direct link to a previous one; this is happening in the same AU/post-series 'verse as Reprise. They will eventually form their own little miniseries when I've figured out what to call it/if there are any other stories within the same continuum!
You can assume season five of AtS played out as in canon, and their reunion happened as in Reprise.

1. Sleeping Arrangements by flootzavut - Likes: 16 Comments: 13 Word Count: 959 Hit Count: 180 Published: 05/03/23