Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Summary: a sequel to my little pwp - How Can Something So Cold Make Me So Hot? in which Buffy found to her surprise that Spike knew just how to cool down her sunburn. All you really need to know about that ficlet is that Ms De Nile and Mr Big Bad found themselves willing to use any excuse to give in to urges neither one really knew they had. I don't think it's necessary to read that first, but it's short and smutty so if that's your thing...
Series: The Ice Series
Categories: Season 5, Seasonal Spuffy Entries
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Anya, Ensemble - BtVS, Joyce, Riley Finn, Xander
Genres: Drama, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort, Slow Burn
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Chooses Not to Use Warnings
Completed: Yes Chapters: 2
Word count: 25,502 Hit Count: 3,939 ePub Downloads: 5
Published: 07/09/22 Updated: 07/09/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Written for a Seasonal Spuffy round -  It's pretty ordinary and kind of retro for me. I've been playing mostly in various possible futures lately, but this is a Season Five AU fic that follows a non-canon encounter between Spike and Buffy that leads to the events in this fic.  Thanks are owed Eowyn who read the beginning of it a long time ago when it was just a bunny and smacked me around until I cleaned up the most egregious of the canon issues (Not all of them, I'm sure. Don't blame her - she tried!) And more thanks to my two wonderful betas - Always_jbj and Just_Sue - who had to read the whole thing and catch my other errors and inevitable typos.  Any further mistakes are probably due to my incessant fiddling and not at all their fault.
 
Disclaimer: Joss's characters, my twist on his Season V

1. Part I, chapters one through five by Slaymesoftly - Likes: 2 Comments: 0 Word Count: 13,768 Hit Count: 1,941 Published: 07/09/22

2. Part II, chapters six through nine by Slaymesoftly - Likes: 3 Comments: 3 Word Count: 11,734 Hit Count: 1,998 Published: 07/09/22