Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: On one lonely Christmas Eve, Buffy makes a wish to a stranger and is given a glimpse of what might have been with Spike. 
Series: A Very Spuffy Christmas
Banner Art By: all choseny
Categories: Post-Series, One-Shot
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Ensemble
Genres: Alternate Reality, Drama, Dream, Established Relationship, HEA/HFN, Holiday Fic
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 10,245 Hit Count: 222 ePub Downloads: 5
Published: 06/26/22 Updated: 06/26/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: First, I'd like to thank the admins for organizing this wonderful event! My favorite part of Christmas has always been giving gifts rather than receiving them. It warms my heart to see the look on someone's face when they unwrap their present and see that you've been listening to them or thinking about them. And although I won't be able to see the look on my giftee's face, it still brings me so much joy to be able to present something to one of my favorite authors, sandy_s. When I returned back to the sight in 2018, Sandy's story is one of the ones I binge read until I was all caught up. Even though I was so far behind, she responded to each of my comments and each one was so thoughtful. So, I'm really glad I could write this gift. 
I'd also like to thank my beta reader, Twinkles! She always comes through for me, even if it is last minute and super close to the holidays. As a beta, she is always encouraging, and I appreciate her eagle eyes. 
As part of my annual Christmas tradition, I watch all of my favorite Christmas (and Christmas adjacent) movies. This story was inspired by "The Family Man," starring Nick Cage. I hope you all enjoy. 
 
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Christmas Wish by all choseny - Likes: 7 Comments: 6 Word Count: 10,245 Hit Count: 222 Published: 06/26/22

Beta'd by Twinkles, all remaining mistakes are mine.