Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: He's rugged. He's ruthless. He's Spike the Pirate King!
Series: Shiver Me Timbers
A Gift For: violettathepiratequeen
Banner Art By: honeygirl51885
Categories: Graphic Arts
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 1 Hit Count: 171 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: 05/11/24 Updated: 05/11/24


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: I have four manips for the Pen and Paint event that I'll be posting and I had to start with this one. I love Spuffy pirate adventures and when I was thinking of titles for this, Spike the Pirate King popped into my head to compliment the lovely violettathepiratequeen. I ultimately went with another main title, but did use it for the chapter title and wanted to gift it to her just because!
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Spike the Pirate King by honeygirl51885 - Likes: 20 Comments: 31 Word Count: 1 Hit Count: 171 Published: 05/11/24

I was thinking this would be an AH story where pirate Spike captures Buffy. However, if anyone gets inspired by it, feel free to go any direction you choose; AH, time travel, portal jumping, or just a crazy dream in the middle of canon. Hope you enjoy it!