Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Buffy's got so many troubles. A Hell God with her sights on her little sister, her mom has a tumor, and a boyfriend with commando drama. Enter Spike. While Riley remains blissfully unaware, things start to heat up with her nemesis turned bedmate. As Buffy navigates the thrill of her clandestine meetings with Spike, she finds herself tip toeing around Riley and the rest of the gang. Will their sneaky links come to light or will Riley remain in the dark? Either way, the thrill of the chase takes center stage as Buffy's biggest challenge is keeping Riley none the wiser.  
Banner Art By: all choseny
Categories: Season 5, Alternate Universe, Canon Compliant, Episode Rewrite, Missing Scene, One-Shot, Song Fic
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Dawn, Riley Finn
Genres: Fluffy, HEA/HFN, Lighthearted
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Sexual Situations
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 5,327 Hit Count: 75 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: 03/09/24 Updated: 03/09/24


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: This is a quick one shot that is meant to be fun and light hearted. I know cheating can be a sensitive topic, but I promise this was written all in good fun. In fact the entire fic is based on the hilarious song "Scotty Doesn't Know." 
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Riley Doesn't Know by all choseny - Likes: 12 Comments: 6 Word Count: 5,327 Hit Count: 75 Published: 03/09/24

Warning: This fic has Buffy cheating on Riley with Spike, and while Buffy feels kinda bad about it, it doesn't stop her. This fic is based on the song "Scotty Doesn't Know." Riley is Scotty. 

This fic takes place during "Shadow" and between "Listening to Fear." Some lines borrowed from season 5 episode "Shadow."