Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Post Chosen story, tells the events of the day just after the last episode of the show (ignores Angel s5 and the comics). The amulet has a few surprises in store, allowing for more than one happy reunion while the Sunnydale crew is crashing at the Hyperion. Kind of a fix-it fic for… basically everything that comes after the series.
Series: Legacyverse
Banner Art By: MillennialCryBaby
Categories: Missing Scene, Season 7, Post-Series
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Anya, Dawn, Xander
Genres: Comedy, Fluffy, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Reunion, Romance, Slow Burn
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 4
Word count: 35,101 Hit Count: 487 ePub Downloads: 16
Published: 02/22/24 Updated: 02/25/24


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Before anything else, I’d like to thank my two wonderful betas: Splishysplashy for her constant support, incredible editing skills and unmatched patience. Thanks for sticking with me even though it takes me ages to write. And to BiggiePanda for our late night brainstorming sessions, so helpful suggestions and her perfect impersonation of Anya that was an inspiration for this work.
Also I wanted to give special thanks to MillennialCryBaby for the amazing banner she did for that story!
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. We can rest by Maldorana - Likes: 11 Comments: 10 Word Count: 7,293 Hit Count: 114 Published: 02/22/24

This is my first Spuffy story and english isn't my native language, but I hope you'll enjoy nonetheless.

2. I want you by Maldorana - Likes: 7 Comments: 4 Word Count: 8,571 Hit Count: 206 Published: 02/23/24

As promised, here we go for the second chapter! I hope you'll enjoy!

3. Back with a vengeance by Maldorana - Likes: 8 Comments: 1 Word Count: 10,456 Hit Count: 84 Published: 02/24/24

Spike is back with a surprise and there's a lot of answers and resolutions going on in this chapter. Enjoy!

4. Baking Together by Maldorana - Likes: 6 Comments: 6 Word Count: 8,781 Hit Count: 83 Published: 02/25/24

The day isn't over yet and Buffy and Spike still have some things to talk about before beginning their journey together. Enjoy!