Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: When Spike suggests a single date to see if their bedroom—erm, crypt room—antics can survive the light of day, Buffy agrees, ready to prove to him that what they have is nothing but sex. But as they revisit an old movie from her past, the night takes a turn for the unexpected. Laughter, shared glances, and a connection that's hard to ignore light up the evening. As the credits roll, Buffy finds herself pondering a real shot at romance with Spike.
Beta: marinaeulalia
Banner Art By: all choseny
Categories: Season 6, Alternate Universe, Challenge Response, One-Shot
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Alternate Reality, Fluffy, HEA/HFN, Lighthearted
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 5,217 Hit Count: 52 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: 02/14/24 Updated: 02/14/24


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: This is a challenge-response fic! 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Valentine's Date by all choseny - Likes: 8 Comments: 9 Word Count: 5,217 Hit Count: 52 Published: 02/14/24

Thank you to my beta marinaeulalia

This story takes place between Older and Far Away and As You Were. I was looking at the episode list and realized that Older and Far Away aired on 2/12/2002. So, Buffy's Birthday episode aired in February. I decided to use that fact in this story. This is a response to EllieRose101's challenge on EF. I'll put it in the end notes.