Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Summary: Glimpses into Spike and Buffy’s holiday season throughout the years. 
A Gift For: violettathepiratequeen
Banner Art By: VioletMoon
Categories: Season 5, Post-Series, Drabbles, Sunnydale After Dark Exclusive, Vignette
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Fluffy, HEA/HFN, Holiday Fic, Romance
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Warnings Added As Story Progresses
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 448 Hit Count: 67 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: 12/31/23 Updated: 12/31/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: To my fellow deadline-hating, edits-after-she-posts, Spuffy-under-the Christmas tree loving, Vi - Thank you always for your awesome comments. You always take the time to say such lovely things, even when I’m commenting on one of your own stories. You are a wonderful writer and an absolute gem.
 
PS - I wanted to post all 12 drabbles/short fics tonight, but then in typical VioletMoon fashion, I kept experimenting and changing stuff and got delayed. So you will have a complete set by January 6th (which is the 12th night of Christmas, so we're still in the holiday season at least). 
  • The drabbles will not be connected or set in a specific time frame, so I'll be updating categories, warnings, etc as I post.
  • Title is a lyric from "Somewhere in My Memory," off the Home Alone soundtrack.  
  • Thank you to Grief Counseling for the holiday prompts! 
  • Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Gift that Keeps on Giving by VioletMoon - Likes: 7 Comments: 7 Word Count: 448 Hit Count: 67 Published: 12/31/23

Prompt - The Gift that Keeps on Giving.

Takes place post-series, where I experiment with only dialogue. Spuffy are happily together and bickering.