Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Buffy and Spike exchange Christmas gifts.
A Gift For: HappyWhenItRains
Beta: Doublemeat Palace
Banner Art By: honeygirl51885
Categories: Season 6, Sunnydale After Dark Debut
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Angst, HEA/HFN, Holiday Fic, Romance
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,344 Hit Count: 166 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: 12/09/23 Updated: 12/09/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: This is a SAD ’Tis the Season December Gift Fic for the amazing HappyWhenItRains!
 
Nina has gifted me several pieces of her lovely art for some of my stories and I wanted to thank her for her kindness by writing a story for her.
 
This is a season six story, but instead of the desperate kiss at the end of OMWF, it’s a passionate, real kiss, and Buffy doesn’t run away from it. She and Spike continue their bonding and don’t rush into a physical relationship, relishing in those sweet tender moments together.
 
Beta’d by the spectacular, Doublemeat Palace!

 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. You Make It Feel Like Christmas by honeygirl51885 - Likes: 7 Comments: 12 Word Count: 1,344 Hit Count: 166 Published: 12/09/23

I almost changed the posting date of this fic when I saw your birthday was on Tuesday, Nina, but I had a list and I just couldn’t mess with the list, haha! So, consider this a belated birthday gift, an early Christmas gift, or a just because your fabulous gift, because they all apply!