Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Spike begs for help at his lowest moment. What is it about Buffy that makes him feel safe?
Banner Art By: disco-tea
Categories: One-Shot, Season 4, Episode Rewrite
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Anya, Giles, Willow, Xander
Genres: Angst, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Violence
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 4,523 Hit Count: 90 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 11/23/23 Updated: 11/23/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: So, I always knew that floating out there somewhere was an alternate script for the scene in "Pangs" when Spike begs Buffy to invite him in, but I could never ever find it with all my Googling, until I befriended disco-tea and she told me she had it on her tumblr! So I've written that scene verbatim in this story (even though Buffy is the one to invite him in, because the writers hadn't established yet that only a resident can invite him in. So uhh we'll have to forgive that inconsistency for this), as well as some story around it, but I'll put the link to the script in the end notes. 
 
Written for the EF Truce Challenge 2023. Banner by disco-tea.
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Thankful or Not by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 7 Comments: 6 Word Count: 4,523 Hit Count: 90 Published: 11/23/23