Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Dawn Summers. Former Key. Sister of the Slayer, Buffy Summers. Bestfriend to the Slayer of Slayers, Spike aka William the Bloody. If there is someone who knows these two best, it's her. That's why we're getting a sneak-peak on her most prized possession, her Diary. Don't feel bad, we're just checking a few pages after all..
Categories: Post-Series, Alternate Universe, Crossover (AtS)
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Dawn
Genres: Crack Fic, Fluffy, Friendship, HEA/HFN, Kidnapping, Lighthearted, POV, Romance
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 5
Word count: 11,169 Hit Count: 374 ePub Downloads: 7
Published: 09/05/23 Updated: 09/11/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All rights to the characters belong to Joss Weadon and I don't own anyone except for the OCs if I chose to add any.
Anyway, this fic is written for the July 2021 Elysian Fields Mystery Fic-A-Thon.
Special thanks to my Beta Reader, Twinkles, she was amazing in it and had a great commentary on my work. It was appreciated. And to Dusty for making the beautiful banner that I am using. 
 

1. Chapter 1 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 2 Comments: 6 Word Count: 2,198 Hit Count: 92 Published: 09/05/23

So this is a story I wrote for EF for their Mystery ficathon. It was an interesting challenge where we were asked to write stories weekly from a specific prompt they have given us. Anyway, the prompts will be found at the end notes, but other than that, enjoy this funny story.

2. Chapter 2 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 2 Comments: 2 Word Count: 1,651 Hit Count: 73 Published: 09/06/23

3. Chapter 3 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 2 Comments: 3 Word Count: 2,335 Hit Count: 65 Published: 09/09/23

Here's another update. Sorry if the start looks different, it was initially written in a different Font which I realized too late that was not allowed here in EF. But that's okay. Anyway, thanks to all the readers and reviewers of this fic! Please enjoy this one!

4. Chapter 4 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 1 Comments: 2 Word Count: 1,857 Hit Count: 60 Published: 09/10/23

At the time, I really had a hard time incorporating this prompt. It was so hard that I actually had to change a great majority of this chapter and booted the original chapter content to the next and final chapter just so I can fill this prompt!

Anyway, I completed the prompt and with Twinkles' help, I was able to satisfy it accordingly. So without further ado, please enjoy the update.

5. Chapter 5 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 3 Comments: 4 Word Count: 3,128 Hit Count: 84 Published: 09/11/23

Here's the final chapter. As I said in the previous chapter, half of this chapter was meant to be in Chapter 4, but since I added the whole alien thing, I moved it here. But it's okay because I am satisfied with this ending. Please enjoy this final conclusion to this story.