Sunnydale After Dark
FeatureSummary: A horrible car accident changed their happily ever after. She ended up losing 18 years of her life. He's lost her once to death, will he lose her again because of this? A love that grew through time, but will it still stand when one of them doesn't remember even loving the other in the first place?
Categories: Alternate Universe, Post-Series
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Andrew Wells, Angel, Dawn, Giles, Willow
Genres: Alternate Reality, Angst, Drama, Established Relationship, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 2
Word count: 13,449 Hit Count: 227 ePub Downloads: 8
Published: 08/24/23 Updated: 08/24/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Other Notes: Special thanks to gdp for making the wonderful banner!

1. Chapter 1 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 5 Comments: 2 Word Count: 5,276 Hit Count: 136 Published: 08/24/23

Hello, I wrote this 2 chaptered fic a while back but never had time to post it. Anyway, I was encouraged by OffYourBird's fic: From That Dream’s Apocalypse to finally put this up here because that story reminded me of this fic that I did a couple of years ago. 

Unfortunately, OYB already removed the fic from EF and I'm not sure if they posted it again anywhere else. But anyway, I'm posting this fic here for everyone to enjoy. Well, it's a tad sad but the ending is sweet and I swear you'll all love it. So yeah, enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 7 Comments: 2 Word Count: 8,173 Hit Count: 91 Published: 08/24/23

Here's part 2, and like I promise, this is where things get better for Spuffy. As you'd notice the first one was all sadness and heartaches for Spuffy, which was intentional. This one will show Buffy's journey on remembering Spike.


So please enjoy!