Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: A collection of Spike and Buffy themed drabbles, originally started for the Sunnydale After Dark: Short and Spuffy 2023 Event. 
 
The official drabble event may be over, but I’m leaving this as a WIP so I can keep adding when the muse strikes. 



Banner Art By: Dusty
Categories: Season 6, Comic (Season Not Specified), All Human, Challenge Response, Crossover , Drabbles, Sunnydale After Dark Debut, Sunnydale After Dark Exclusive
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Dawn, Other
Genres: Alternate Reality, Angst, Drama, Established Relationship, Fluffy, Romance, UST
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Warnings Added As Story Progresses
Completed: No Chapters: 5
Word count: 500 Hit Count: 2,616 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: 03/05/23 Updated: 04/18/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

View All Chapters

Story Notes:

*I named this challenge response after one of my favorite songs: Under a Violet Moon by Blackmore's Night, which is what inspired my user name. I love visualizing moon and night imagery in stories, so I'll definitely be including those themes in some of the drabbles. 
 
*The drabbles will not be connected or set in a specific time frame, so I'll be updating categories, warnings, etc as I post. I thought I was going to have more of a plan, but then I unexpectedly added in a Vampire Diaries character in my first drabble, so clearly spontaneity won. 
 
*Beautiful banner made by Dusty. Thank you, thank you. 

1. French Quarter by VioletMoon - Likes: 23 Comments: 43 Word Count: 100 Hit Count: 583 Published: 03/05/23

Prompt #4 - The French Quarter. 

(The prompts will be posted out of order, because this one wanted to be finished first for whatever reason. Blame the allure of magical New Orleans). 

*Takes place post Seeing Red. 

*I borrowed the character Klaus Mikaelson from The Vampire Diaries/The Originals. If you're not familiar - all you need to know is that he's 1,000 plus year old vampire, one of the first of his kind. So yeah, he's been around. 

2. Blue and Green by VioletMoon - Likes: 13 Comments: 20 Word Count: 100 Hit Count: 554 Published: 03/27/23

Prompt #12 - Blue and Green

Takes place in an alternate Season 6.

*Edited to Add - Also in the same universe of a S6 WIP I've been working on called 'She Once Was.' Hopefully coming soon to an amazing Spuffy archive near you! ;) 

3. Just Let it All Hang Out by VioletMoon - Likes: 10 Comments: 15 Word Count: 100 Hit Count: 539 Published: 03/31/23

Prompt #28 - Just Let it All Hang Out

*Takes place in the future comics (established Spuffy!) when Xander and Spike are roomies, living across the hall from Buffy and Dawn.

*Brief mention of the episode "As You Were." 

4. Tempt Me by VioletMoon - Likes: 10 Comments: 15 Word Count: 100 Hit Count: 449 Published: 03/31/23

Prompt #17 - Tempt Me

Cut Scene from an All Human Teen!Spuffy fic that I have yet to post. All you need to know is that Spike and Buffy are in high school (roughly around 17, which random coincidence is the number of this prompt). 

And clearly Spike likes Buffy. Of course. 

5. Message to the Moon by VioletMoon - Likes: 7 Comments: 10 Word Count: 100 Hit Count: 490 Published: 04/18/23

Prompt #8 - Message to the Moon

*Set in an alternate Season 6

Over a year ago, I posted the first chapter of a fic called She Once Was. I took it down because I wanted more of the story written.

It took place in Season 6, post Older and Far Away. And in that first chapter, Spike was not in Sunnydale but being held somewhere against his will. This little drabble that wanted to be written is from that time frame.