- Sunnydale After Dark collects personal information when you register, login, and submit content to the archive such as profile information and stories.
- Sunnydale After Dark records IP addresses from members who visit the site. IP addresses are occasionally used to help monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
- We use "cookies" on Sunnydale After Dark to keep track of your preferences and keep you logged in. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the archive.
- We may share your personal information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Sunnydale After Dark's terms of service, or as otherwise required by law. We do not share your information with unrelated third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- When you edit or submit a profile at Sunnydale After Dark, you have the ability to post information, which may include personally identifiable information about yourself. Your e-mail address is not published on your profile page without your permission, but it is stored on the server.