Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: When a prophecy springs up about two vampires having to get married in order to stop the world from ending, Spike and Drusilla seem like the obvious choice. But aren't they off somewhere in Brazil? And how can they really be in love without souls anyway? And why is it that Buffy's slowly starting to grow jealous of Drusilla for having a more attentive boyfriend than Angel ever was to her?

Set in the summer between S3 and S4. 
Categories: Season 4, Between Seasons
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Drusilla, Giles, Original Characters
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Dramedy, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort, Road Trip, Romance, Slow Burn
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language, Character Death, Spike/Other (Temp)
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 5,903 Hit Count: 111 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: 01/29/23 Updated: 01/29/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: This is it, the LAST WIP I've got running right now! I've got a very precariously crafted schedule for getting all these many, many open-ended stories done this year, but they all needed to get up so I could work on committing to that. 
 
This was a challenge response on EF but was ALSO written for the Road Trip Challenge in 2022. This was so very kindly beta'd by Sigyn, and the incredible banner is by OffYourBird!  
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Well, It's Not Hard to See by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 3 Comments: 5 Word Count: 5,903 Hit Count: 111 Published: 01/29/23

So many, many thanks to Sigyn for being patient while this idea was slowly formed, and for talking through the premise and structure with me, as well as handling my last minute entry.