Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: When Spike calls upon a vengeance demon to grant him a wish regarding the Slayer, it comes with... unexpected consequences. Magic always does, right? But now Buffy is invincible, carefree and unemotional, more focused on going out with that cute doctor Ben than protecting her sister, while Spike is bearing all the physical and emotional pain of both Buffy and himself.
 
And Glory's still out there somewhere. 
Banner Art By: honeygirl51885
Categories: Season 5
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Ben Wilkinson, Dawn, Ensemble - BtVS, Glory, Sineya
Genres: Angst, Fighting, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language, Character Death, Other Mental Health Issues, Torture (Physical), Violence
Completed: No Chapters: 2
Word count: 9,620 Hit Count: 1,118 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: 01/24/23 Updated: 02/06/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

View All Chapters

Story Notes: I know, I know, here is ANOTHER fic that I have not yet finished, and while my original plan was to only post completed works on this site, I've learned that it's easier if I can just update stories on EF, SAD, and A03 at the same time. It just makes my life easier. And this is the year I'm intending to finish all my unfinished stories, so, I know what I'm doing... hopefully.
 
This was originally written (read: started) for the "Called Challenge" on EF in 2021. A million, million thanks to honeygirl51885 for claiming my banner request almost immediately; I was just so warmed by that gesture, because at the time we'd only just started talking and getting to know each other! And even more thanks to her for the pretty she provided me with, because it's beautiful and just so clever and creative and is exactly what I wanted!
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 

1. PART 1: Chapter 1-The Gift by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 2 Comments: 0 Word Count: 4,309 Hit Count: 587 Published: 01/24/23

Beta read by trevino.

2. PART 1: Chapter 2-The Shadow by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 2 Comments: 2 Word Count: 5,311 Hit Count: 531 Published: 02/06/23

Beta'd by trevino.