Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: He never doubted that she'd save him.
Series: Walking Through Words
Banner Art By: honeygirl51885
Categories: Season 7, Drabbles, Missing Scene
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Angst, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 993 Hit Count: 503 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 01/21/23 Updated: 01/21/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: Instead of letting honeygirl51885 take a break after all the incredible writing feats that she accomplished over the holidays, I immediately bullied her into starting this series up again, and I'm so happy that she agreed! As usual we'll each be writing either Buffy or Spike's side of a missing scene from S7, and for this one I chose to do Spike's side from the end of "Showtime."
 
All the thanks to honeygirl for her INCREDIBLE skills as a banner artist, and for helping with the title. If you're new to these drabbles of ours she also created a series for them to live in, called Walking Through Words. We're so excited to be back!
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Long Walk Home by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 2 Comments: 6 Word Count: 993 Hit Count: 503 Published: 01/21/23

Beta'd by the always wonderful trevino! And there isn't a tag for "implied torture", but, ya know, canonically Spike went through some torture before the events of this scene, and that is referenced.