Sunnydale After Dark
Undertow by Niamh [R]
Summary: For the First White Elephant challenge, December 2022.  Squeaked this in with less than a hour to post.
Categories: Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Drama
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Chooses Not to Use Warnings
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 3,261 Hit Count: 720 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 12/31/22 Updated: 12/31/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: This is being written for the SAD White Elephant exchange.

1. Chapter 1 by Niamh - Likes: 14 Comments: 24 Word Count: 3,261 Hit Count: 720 Published: 12/31/22

A/N: This is being written for the SAD White Elephant exchange, which I completely flubbed by missing the whole point of the challenge – the ‘stealing’ of someone else’s prompt.  Don’t ask, I have no reason why I missed it except for being completely addlepated and forgetting what day of the week it is.  I missed it, and thus had no way to bluff someone into taking the prompt that I received.  Took me more than a minute to come up with something that matches the lyrics to this song (I Know, Fiona Apple) and this is probably going to go up with minutes to spare for the deadline and definitely unedited.  So, all mistakes are my own and please let me know if you see a glaring error and I will fix it. Disclaimers are in full force and effect, I own nothing of BtVS.  The quotes are Fiona Apple and Sarah McLachlan.