Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Buffy thinks that having to spend Christmas watching Spike is the worst thing that could happen to her, but Harmony has a plan to try and test that theory.
 
A Gift For: tbd
Banner Art By: irandamay
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Harmony, Joyce
Genres: Fluffy, HEA/HFN, Holiday Fic
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 9,228 Hit Count: 662 ePub Downloads: 5
Published: 12/24/22 Updated: 12/24/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes:  
This story takes place after "Something Blue"... though not all of canon may strictly apply! Written for tbd for the Elysian Fields Secret Santa 2022.
 
AMAZEBALLS banner by Irandamay
 
And I have to give the shoutout of shoutouts to my beta trevino... who seriously turned my Christmas around by coming in and tidying up the word-vomity mess this fic started out as, and who always knows what I need to hear, and who is really the reason this story is out in time for Christmas instead of me tearing this story down and trying to come up with something entirely brand new by next week! Betas are the salt of the earth, but Haley truly is the best of the bunch. 
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. How Harmony Stole Christmas by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 7 Comments: 8 Word Count: 9,228 Hit Count: 662 Published: 12/24/22