Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: There's nothing like a surprise for the holidays. And, for Buffy, this is a big one.
Beta: Lady Emma
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Ensemble - BtVS
Genres: Dramedy, HEA/HFN, Lighthearted, Reunion, Romance
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 9,336 Hit Count: 780 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 12/20/22 Updated: 12/20/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: Many, many thanks to Lady Emma for the beta and her encouragement! 

I started this fic more than 10 years ago and decided, on a whim, to finish it because it occurred to me that I had participated in 2 holiday fic exchanges and neither one of them were full of holiday cheer. So, this is fluffy holiday goodness because I needed it. I hope you do, too!
--------

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by scratchmeout - Likes: 9 Comments: 14 Word Count: 9,336 Hit Count: 780 Published: 12/20/22

This is a fluffy lovefest, but some aspects of Buffy and Spike's relationship in season 6 are discussed or alluded to, especially the events that led to Spike getting his soul. I do not linger on it, I don't go into depth or detail about it, but it is there. I just wanted to be upfront on that, in case that can bother you.

I have NOT read the comics and so, this fic has nothing to do with any of the events that happened there.