Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Buffy agrees to donate some of her blood to heal Spike's paralyzed legs, and Spike vows to take Dru out of the country and she'll never hear of them again. So why is it that now he's gone, Buffy can't get him out of her head? 
Banner Art By: teragramm
Categories: Season 2, Episode Rewrite
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Angel, Angelus, Drusilla, Ensemble - BtVS
Genres: Action/Adventure, Alternate Reality, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort, POV, Romance, Slow Burn
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language, Buffy/Other (Temp), Spike/Other (Temp), Violence
Completed: No Chapters: 3
Word count: 8,895 Hit Count: 1,434 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: 12/20/22 Updated: 02/29/24


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

View All Chapters

Story Notes: The first chapter of this is a revised version of what I originally wrote for the "What's My Line Part 2" chapter of my Tales From Sunnydale story, and a year ago I got comment saying they'd love to see it continued, and in a miracle of miracles a short little season rewrite was born in my head, and if it HADN'T come at what is the busiest time of the year I would have written it then and there.
 
And yet somehow we are still back at the busiest time of the year, and I decided to crank it out. Thanks to PuellaPulchra for leaving that comment that is the reason this story exists, and to teragramm for the banner that I found on her LJ and asked her to personalize for me, and am only finally using now!
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Burns and Consumes by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 5 Comments: 6 Word Count: 2,356 Hit Count: 810 Published: 12/20/22

"Great love is wild and passionate and dangerous. It burns and consumes."
-Spike, Seeing Red

2. Hunk of Burning... Something or Other by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 4 Comments: 8 Word Count: 2,880 Hit Count: 600 Published: 05/01/23

"Well, she said that you were a... h-hunk of burning...something or other."
-Buffy, Halloween

3. See the Slayer Burn by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 5 Comments: 4 Word Count: 3,659 Hit Count: 24 Published: 02/29/24

"Find her. Tell her... tell her everything. Just get her here. I want to see the Slayer burn."
-Sweet, Once More With Feeling