Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: In a swashbucking tale of body-swaps, mermaids, and shark attacks, Spike and Buffy trade their stakes and fangs for pistols and cutlasses, while the rest of the Scoobies discover what really happened to Buffy when she jumped off Glory's tower...
Banner Art By: irandamay
Categories: Season 6, Between Seasons
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Andrew Wells, Ensemble - BtVS, Jonathan Levinson, Original Characters, Warren Mears
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Apocalyptic/Dystopian , Dramedy, Fantasy, Fighting, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language, Character Death, Violence
Completed: Yes Chapters: 5
Word count: 24,969 Hit Count: 4,208 ePub Downloads: 9
Published: 11/28/22 Updated: 11/28/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Yep. It had to be done.
 
Thanks so much to our queen Irandamay for creating this absolute jewel of a banner among her many other requests, and thank you to the EF mods for giving me the go ahead to use a historical character in a fic! I am choosing to keep this story unbeta'd because I'm trying to incorporate too much plot into something that should be plotless and... no beta should have to sort through this big a mess during a timed event. 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Villainous and Infamous by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 0 Comments: 2 Word Count: 3,569 Hit Count: 871 Published: 11/28/22

This AU takes place about a year and a half after Buffy's jump from the tower, so in canon that would be mid-season 7. In this story Buffy has not been resurrected yet. 

2. Professional Pirate by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 0 Comments: 4 Word Count: 3,870 Hit Count: 832 Published: 11/28/22

A lot of Anne Bonny's life has become a myth, and there is very little of her life that is actually confirmed. Any facts I include about her (outside of the supernatural aspect obviously!) are things I've read, but which may not be historically accurate. 

3. My Jolly Sailor Bold by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 1 Comments: 0 Word Count: 6,566 Hit Count: 829 Published: 11/28/22

Anne Bonny was reportedly spared from hanging when she was captured because she was pregnant, and she disappeared from her prison cell shortly after that. I am therefore choosing to believe she would have had her newborn with her wherever she ended up next!

4. Revenge is Gonna Be Mine by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 0 Comments: 2 Word Count: 4,109 Hit Count: 852 Published: 11/28/22

Once Upon A Time was probably my deepest and longest-lasting fandom before Buffy, and I realize now it's because the story and characters of Emma and Captain Hook are almost identical to Spuffy (just not as good, obvs).

5. Live and Die a Pirate King by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 1 Comments: 2 Word Count: 6,855 Hit Count: 824 Published: 11/28/22

Who's ready for some Trio comeuppance?? Also remind me to never pack like three chapters worth of stuff into just one ever, EVER again, k thanks.