Sunnydale After Dark
Summary:

Missing scene set between episodes 7x11 and 7x12. What happens after Buffy rescues Spike from the cave where he's been brutally tortured by the Turok-Han? How did they get from that to a fully reinstated Spike helping with the training of Potential Slayers?
Set in an Alternate Reality where ideally all my S7 Missing Scenes exist in the same timeline.

Series: Made For One Another
Banner Art By: VeroNyxK84
Categories: Season 7, Missing Scene, One-Shot, Sunnydale After Dark Exclusive
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Dawn, Xander
Genres: Alternate Reality, Angst, Friendship, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 5,317 Hit Count: 1,011 ePub Downloads: 6
Published: 11/22/22 Updated: 11/22/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes:

The prompt idea for this story has been sitting in my inbox (and my Drive folder) for about a couple of months. It was part of the list that was sent to me by GetItDone for the Scooby Celebration event, and waiting for inspiration to strike—which happened while I was writing the new chapter for my WIP. So I dropped everything and dove head first into this story, because you all know the thing about inspiration, you've gotta ride the wave as soon as possible. 
So here we go, and thank you again to GetItDone for your incredible prompt list. 
— 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Deliverance by VeroNyxK84 - Likes: 9 Comments: 10 Word Count: 5,317 Hit Count: 1,011 Published: 11/22/22

We've been robbed of so many potentially powerful Spuffy moments in S7, it's insane. The only good thing about it is that we all get to play with them in our heads however we want. Here's my take, enjoy! 

No Beta. All mistakes are mine and mine alone.