Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Dawn is lucky to have a such a doting sister and vampire to take care of her when she's sick, but what happens when she has to return the favor? Post-Chosen AU. 
Series: In the Depths of October
A Gift For: honeygirl51885
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Dawn
Genres: Alternate Reality, Established Relationship, Fluffy, HEA/HFN, Lighthearted, POV, Romance
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Sexual Situations
Completed: Yes Chapters: 2
Word count: 7,209 Hit Count: 1,118 ePub Downloads: 7
Published: 11/11/22 Updated: 11/09/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

View All Chapters

Story Notes: This was a birthday gift for the incredibly fabulous and talented honeygirl51885! Who I'm very lucky to have as a friend and collaborator, and who this fandom is lucky to have as a writer and commenter and banner artist! 
 
This is heavily influenced by the Dawn chapter of Bojangles' story Never Stay With Spuffy (which is just... an unbelievably hilarious fic as a whole). This is a very silly story, at least by my usual standards, and has lots of convenient things happen that should just be taken in stride, because it's not meant to be taken too seriously. Which, believe me, is very difficult for me to say, because I usually take my Spuffy writing VERY seriously! But this is a slightly different kind of piece for me, and I had a lot of fun writing it!
 
 
All kinds of shout-outs to my beta trevino, and to MrsAkers for making the banner, because I kinda launched this project on both of them at the last minute and both were extremely helpful and gracious about it. Also I THINK this is MrsAkers' first banner for a story that isn't hers, and she already has the uncanny artists' ability to interpret exactly what I want without me having to say much. 
 
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Break of Dawn by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 9 Comments: 6 Word Count: 6,150 Hit Count: 1,033 Published: 11/11/22

2. The Break of Day by violettathepiratequeen - Likes: 5 Comments: 2 Word Count: 1,059 Hit Count: 85 Published: 11/09/23

Wow, a second chapter!

And it's... actually sort of a mini-sequel, that I wrote as part of a collaborative anthology with mcgnagallsarmy and acekoomboom, called In the Depths of October. This story is gonna be added to that series now, just for this chapter, haha.