Sunnydale After Dark
The Boyfriend by Rea [PG-13]
Summary: It's been six months since her boyfriend left and Buffy's friends are convinced she needs help to start dating again. Desperate to avoid more of her friends' well-intentioned machinations, Buffy invents a new boyfriend. His name is William. They make each other happy. They're taking it slow. She'll introduce him to her friends at some point in the future, if things continue to go well.
 
She never expected her friends to actually meet a guy who happens to meet her description.
Categories: All Human, Sunnydale After Dark Debut
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Anya, Dawn, Giles, Joyce, Tara, William, Willow, Xander
Genres: Fluffy, Lighthearted
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Warnings Added As Story Progresses
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 5,371 Hit Count: 1,103 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 09/30/22 Updated: 09/30/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: This will be AH fluff. I know that's not everyone's cup of tea, but I've got enough angst IRL right now, so fluff it is. I'm not as far into this story as I'd hoped to be by now. I wanted to post the first chapter in September, though, so I can get the nifty mark next to it. :)
 
I'm about to go into one of my busiest periods with work. I have no timeline for posting. But I do already have a final chapter!
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Rea - Likes: 8 Comments: 4 Word Count: 5,371 Hit Count: 1,103 Published: 09/30/22

It has been a long time since I wrote anything. Apologies in advance for the info dumps in the first chapter.

 

Unedited.