Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: My sixth and final version of fixing the dreaded cookies scene/Angel cameo from End of Days and Chosen – this one just a short little imagining of what would happen if she gave the cookies speech to Spike (written 2021)
Series: No Mo' Cookie Dough
Categories: Season 7, Episode Rewrite, One-Shot
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Fluffy, HEA/HFN, Lighthearted, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 596 Hit Count: 1,388 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 09/01/22 Updated: 09/01/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes:  
This sixth take came out of a Facebook convo, in which someone made a comment about Buffy’s cookie speech not even being tolerable if she gave it to Spike. And that got me envisioning the amusing scenario of Spike calling her out for her cookie nonsense. And since I was literally already in the middle of writing this redo series, I just had to add this little scene into the mix as well. Obviously it’s pretty out of canon and there’s no specific time in mind when it might take place, but I suppose at least sometime late season 7 and before she actually gives the cookie dough speech in Chosen.
 
HUGE thanks and fresh-baked-cookie-goodness to my banner artist, EllieRose101, and to my beta for this story, yellowb.

1. Cookies Redo: Take 6 (one-shot) by bruskiboo - Likes: 2 Comments: 2 Word Count: 596 Hit Count: 1,388 Published: 09/01/22

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.