Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Spike contemplates his feelings and how things are changing since Buffy rescued him from The First.
Series: Walking Through Words
Beta: Doublemeat Palace
Banner Art By: honeygirl51885
Categories: Season 7, Drabbles, Missing Scene
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 971 Hit Count: 1,429 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: 08/23/22 Updated: 08/23/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: This story takes place in the episode “Potential.” It is Spike’s POV from that episode and is the companion piece to violettathepiratequeen’s Walk the Line.

I once again sent my beta Doublemeat Palace, a couple new stories over the weekend. And, as always she kicked ass!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by honeygirl51885 - Likes: 3 Comments: 2 Word Count: 971 Hit Count: 1,429 Published: 08/23/22

So, violettathepiratequeen and I have been having a lot of fun with this drabble series and playing off of each other’s responses to the episodes. She’s an awesome inspiration and friend, and gives me way too much credit.

The idea for this series really blossomed from her comment to the first drabble, Sleep Walk, and I told her to run with it and write Spike’s side. Now, here we are doing a series together and it’s so much fun! You can count on more angst, S7 is just ripe with it!