Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Buffy does her nightly walk through the house to check that everyone is safe and sleeping soundly.
Series: Walking Through Words
Beta: Doublemeat Palace
Banner Art By: honeygirl51885
Categories: Season 7, Drabbles, Missing Scene
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 977 Hit Count: 1,351 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 08/22/22 Updated: 08/22/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: This story takes place sometime between “Showtime” and “Get It Done.” I like to think that the scene in “Get It Done” wasn’t the first night Buffy took a walk through the house to make sure everyone was sleeping and all was well. But why do her sleep walks always end in the basement, watching a slumbering blond vampire in a tiny cot?
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Walkin' After Midnight by honeygirl51885 - Likes: 6 Comments: 4 Word Count: 977 Hit Count: 1,351 Published: 08/22/22

I'd been reading a fair amount of drabbles when I wrote this and the authors always amaze me with how much depth and emotion they can pack into a story under a thousand words. This little scene struck me on a Wednesday and I wrote it on Thursday to see if I could actually stick to the drabble guidelines.  It was close, but I did it! I hope you enjoy it.

Of course, a huge thank you goes to my beta Doublemeat Palace for her willingness to take on my extra stories that I kept sneaking in in-between chapters of Come Back to Me, which will be posted here soon.

Also, the chapter title is Patsy Cline's Walkin' After Midnight.