Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Buffy has accidentally run into a shanshued Spike, only to find he has amnesia and no recollection of her or his former life. They are attracted to each other immediately (duh!). This ficlet is set a couple of months after they've begun dating. The prompt  for A Happy Life To Go was "coffee shop".
 
The second story, actually the 3rd in the series so far, is Made for Each oOher.
Set in the AU future where Buffy has encountered a shashued, amnesiac Spike (John) many years after the end of NFA, and has fallen in love with the man who has no memory of her or his previous life, this fic takes place after they have decided to head for England and the Council to try to get John's memories back. Giles is a bit edgy about the whole thing, not sure that he believes in the Shanshu or the ultimate harmlessness of the strange man Buffy and Dawn are so sure is Spike reincarnated.
Series: The John and Buffy Series
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: HEA/HFN
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Chooses Not to Use Warnings
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 2,900 Hit Count: 1,708 ePub Downloads: 5
Published: 08/13/22 Updated: 08/13/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: Combined both stories because the first one was so short.
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Happy Life to Go by Slaymesoftly - Likes: 5 Comments: 5 Word Count: 2,900 Hit Count: 1,708 Published: 08/13/22

Follows John and Buffy. This and the following story Made for Each Other are based on prompts from somewhere - probably schmoop bingo.