Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Death isn't always an ending. What then, was a little stroll through hell?
Banner Art By: ashcrashed
Categories: Season 7, Post-Series, Alternate Universe
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Angst, HEA/HFN, Reunion, Romance
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Character Death
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 6,572 Hit Count: 295 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: 05/02/23 Updated: 05/02/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: Written for the EF April 2023 Challenge Month, as a response to the excellent challenge by mcgnagallsarmy.  The perimeters include: Spike dying at the end of Chosen, and he believes Buffy when she says she loves him. He doesn't end up in hell, but rather a desert that he must cross. Along the way there are images or challenges he can interact with or have to get through, and in the end, he doesn't appear through the amulet, but wherever Buffy is. It has such a unique twist on the post-series reunion, and I've been personally challenging myself to write more straightforward romances. And it can't get any more romantic than braving a desert to return to the one you love, right? Un-beta'd, all errors are mine. Banner created by me! 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. One-Shot by ashcrashed - Likes: 6 Comments: 6 Word Count: 6,572 Hit Count: 295 Published: 05/02/23

I was listening to a lot of fka twigs while writing this. Specifically 'home with you', which fits the vibe and theme so perfectly.