Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Spike contemplates his place in the lives of the people he hurt the most.
Series: Walking Through Words
Beta: Doublemeat Palace
Banner Art By: honeygirl51885
Categories: Season 7, Drabbles, Missing Scene
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 994 Hit Count: 415 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 03/01/23 Updated: 03/01/23


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: This story takes place in the episode “Him.” It is Spike’s POV from that episode and is another drabble in the series that violettathepiratequeen and I are writing, Walking Through Words.
 
Massive thanks to my stupendous beta Doublemeat Palace!
 
A huge shout-out to violetta for this drabble. I was really struggling with this one because it was supposed to be light and happy, and ended up being really depressing. I have to send a huge thank you to her because she helped me work through some things that were throwing me. Thanks, hun!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - I’m Not Crazy, I’m Just a Little Unwell by honeygirl51885 - Likes: 1 Comments: 4 Word Count: 994 Hit Count: 415 Published: 03/01/23

I picked this episode because I thought it would be a hoot to write that rocket launcher scene. Then I remembered that so much more happened to both Buffy and Spike in this episode and when you take a deep dive into it, it turns out that it really is just ripe with that good old S7 angst. 

The chapter title is from the song “Unwell” by Matchbox Twenty, which really should be Spike’s theme song for early S7.