Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Response to White Elephant Challenge. 
Categories: Season 7
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: None
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,806 Hit Count: 661 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: 12/31/22 Updated: 12/31/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes:

Prompt : There's a blizzard! Buffy and Spike are trapped together.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by MoiraBarrie - Likes: 9 Comments: 12 Word Count: 1,806 Hit Count: 661 Published: 12/31/22

Thank very much Dynamite for beta reading my messy draft. I was very anxious about showing my fic but your words cheered me up and your feedback was very interesting and helped. Thank you Loveisntbrains for your feedback as well (especially knowing how much season 7 and this issue is special to you, your opinion was important to me). 

Thanks to the person who gifted me this prompt :) If you read this, I don't know if you had something in particular when you wrote it but I hope you won't be to disappointed by the tough beginning. I promise I will give them sex and an happy end in a second part soon.

Thanks to The SAD team for organizing this very fun event ! I know I would never have written and post a fanfic if I didn't HAVE to. This event "forced" me to write, in the smoothest way possible. 

All mistakes are mine

TW : if you're triggered by SR, there's a brief mention of SR