Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: Isis_Nocturne asked me to write her a Spuffy story.  I’d never written from a prompt before… ideas just barge their way into my brain and stomp around until I’ve written them, so this was a bit of a novel experience.
She asked for a sweet bit of Spuffy lovin’ in any season, additional characters optional, but she’d like to see Dawn or Joyce.  For the purposes of this story the comics never happened, and if I did hurt/comfort then Spike should be the one receiving comfort.  Ideas started pinging around my brain almost immediately and this story is what I came up with. 
It's a longish one-shot that takes place just after Angel season five.  
Categories: One-Shot, Post-Series, Crossover (AtS)
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Dawn, Vi
Genres: Fluffy, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort, Reunion
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 5,044 Hit Count: 86 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: 02/02/24 Updated: 02/02/24


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Never and Always by hulettwyo - Likes: 8 Comments: 1 Word Count: 5,044 Hit Count: 86 Published: 02/02/24